American Licorice Company is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continue to make changes to ApratiCandy.com to improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Wherever possible, ALC will aim to adhere to level AA of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
In order to ensure accessibility we also:
- Have internal policies that take accessibility into account.
- Incorporate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Have an appointed accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide our staff with continual accessibility training.
- Have clear organizational accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Confirm to formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
As part of our efforts to achieve WCAG 2.1 AA compliance, we use Nebula Media Group as an ongoing monitoring service.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the ApratiCandy website. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using any part of https://apraticandy.com/, please Get in touch with us at: email@example.com