< Back To Recipes
Pineapple Passionfruit Mojitos
- 2 limes
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves (plus more for garnish)
- 1½ cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 passionfruit
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup club soda
- Slice the limes in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl.
- Add the fresh mint leaves to a pitcher and muddle.
- Stir in the pineapple juice, lime juice, white rum, passionfruit, and honey.
- Add the club soda and stir gently to combine.
- Fill four glasses with ice and pour the pineapple passionfruit mojito into each.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy cold.