< Back To Recipes
Salted Caramel Cold Brew
- ¾ cup coarsely ground coffee
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons milk (more or less to taste)
- Add the coffee grounds to a 1-quart mason jar or french press. Then pour in the filtered water and stir. If using a French press, do not plunge it. Allow the cold brew to sit at room temperature for 12 to 15 hours, depending on how strong you like your coffee.
- Strain the cold brew by pouring it through a coffee filter situated over a large bowl or pitcher. Or, simply press down on the French press. This is your cold brew concentrate and it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- To serve, add ice (optional) to a glass and fill it halfway with the cold brew concentrate. Top off the glass with filtered water, then stir in the caramel syrup, a pinch of salt, and a splash of milk.